Monday, July 04, 2005

All Signed Up

Well Signed the offer letter from my new employer today. Got my package and walked down to a nice little park down the road. Signed away my freedom yet again while sitting in the Forest Walk area of the Roma Street Parklands, check out the 360 VR tour! So signed off on my offer letter and trotted back over to the office and handed it in. Looks like they still want to hire me. Talked to the HR visa girl in the Melbourne office and she seems to be on the ball. I should be all signed up and on a bridging visa in a couple days. Then I just have to wait for it to be finalized and work can begin.

Had a great time talking with Mike, Nate and Rockin' Johnny today its been too long. Called them all at Mike's new place up in Bend OR. Would be cool to be there hanging with those guys, but things are goin good here so I can't complain. You guys are my heros hope we can get back together soon and have some more adventures.

Yahoo got a Sigur Ros ticket yesterday, Im broke, but its a priority, they come through here on Aug 5. Should be an interesting show, I'll keep you posted.

Thing Brisbane is going to be ok. Its a chill little city with just enough going on, plus I get to ride this to work everyday.

1 Comments:

At 7/21/2005 10:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha ha u so funny

 

Post a Comment

<< Home